Though IPL is coming to an end, there is a lot of fun left for cricket fans all over the world. The matches are getting more interesting and the players are getting into their best forms to win the matches for their respective teams. The 51st match of this season of IPL will be played between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad. Here are the important details about this match and the prediction for the game that every cricket fan must check out.
|Match||Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad- IPL 2019 Match 51|
|Venue||Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai|
|Series||Indian Premier League|
|Time||08:00 pm IST|
Predicted Squad for Mumbai Indians
Rohit Sharma, De Kock, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Malinga, Rahul Chahar
Predicted Squad for Sunrisers Hyderabad
Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan/ Shakib, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, A Sharma, Siddharth Kaul, Kane Williamson, Mohammad Nabi, Wriddhiman Saha
- This will be the first match for SRH without both Warner and Bairstow. After an incredible season, both of them are with their respective national team for World Cup preparation. Though both the teams still have similar bowling line-up, a depleted SRH batting will worry its camp.
- Kane Williamson will be the key player if SRH needs to qualify for the play-off. Mumbai Indians will really like to win to go up in the rankings.
- Mumbai Indians also has an advantage of the home ground which can make it difficult for the visitors to win this match.
- The biggest strength of Mumbai is its power display by Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya. After Rohit Sharma, De Kock and Lewis; these two can set the stage of fire.
- In bowling, it will be Spinners of SRH (Nabi, Rashid Khan and Shakib (if playing) vs fast attack of SRH (Bumrah and Malinga).
- The game is tilted towards Mumbai due to their batting firepower.